4.9

I came across this online shop by chance and attracted by their simple styles.Last month, I settled on three A-line dresses, one of which is a short sleeve dress with olive branch embroidery on the collar.

Actually I don't like olive branch and something like that, and I know it is a little weird. But I still told them my thoughts and they were so pleased to make some alterations for me. After showing several patterns, I chose windmills the dress and they proved to be satisfactory in the end. I had to express my appreciation to their professional custom service, excellent communication, high quality fabric and gorgeous craftsmanship.

I received the three dresses last Sunday, and I received tons of compliments from my colleagues and friends.I am planning the next purchase now.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Katie.Baker is quite happy with custom servie. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of linendressesonline customer care. Linendressesonline needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned linendressesonline customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Linendressesonline.

Had an Experience with Linendressesonline?

Comments